Meet Our Team
- Gabriela Ballester, MD
- Peter Barth, MD
- Hina Khan, MD
- Jodi L. Layton, MD
- Mary Lopresti, DO
- Anthony Mega, MD
- Kimberly J. Perez, MD
- Fatima Raza, MD
- Howard Safran, MD
- Fred Schiffman, MD
- William Sikov, MD
- Rochelle Strenger, MD
Getting Ready for Your Visit
In order for us to provide the best care for you, it is very important that you bring the following items to your visit:
- Copy of your insurance card.
- List of medications you’re currently taking.
Patient Forms & Documentation
- Welcome Letter
- New Patient Packet
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Authorization to Release Medical Record Information
Formularios y Documentación del Paciente
- Carta de Bienvenida
- Consentimiento para Tratar y Registro del Paciente
- Notificación de Prácticas de Privacidad
- Autorización para Liberar Información de Registros Médicos
Prescription Refill Process
When calling for a prescription renewal, please know the name of the drug that you need and telephone number of the pharmacy where you fill your prescriptions. Please monitor you medication supply to avoid the need for prescription renewals on weekends or holidays. Refills should be requested during regular business hours, Monday through Friday. There are many medications that the on-call physicians cannot refill over the phone. We prefer 48 hours notice for refills. This allows us time to get your physician’s approval and the pharmacy time to fill the prescription.
After Hours Coverage
- On call doctor available 24 hours/day – 7 days/week.
- After hours coverage for emergency services only.
- Non-emergent messages can be left with The Miriam Hospital Call Center (793-2500) for the next business day.
Please click on the marker below for door-to-door directions to our office. Free valet parking in lot at intersection of Fifth and Summit Avenues. Some handicapped parking next to building. The building is handicapped accessible.