|Jessica Devine, RN
Nurse Care Manager
Jessica is a Registered Nurse with her Bachelors in Science from UMass Dartmouth and her Bachelors in nursing from MCPHS. Jess is also a Certified Diabetes Outpatient Educator.
Jess is a caring individual with a passion for working with patients with chronic kidney disease and managing care transitions. Jess also enjoys spending time with her family, sailing and competing with her 2 dogs in dog frisbee tournaments.
Meet your Nurse Care Manager! Jess is available to all patients and families to help you with any of the below services, and more:
Your Nurse Care Manager will work directly with you to help you achieve your health goals and these services are of no cost to Brown Medicine patients!
- About Us
- New Patients
- Find a Provider
- East Greenwich
- East Providence
- Brown Medicine Endoscopy Center
- Brown Medicine Travel Clinic
- Division of Allergy & Clinical Immunology
- Division of Endocrinology
- Division of Gastroenterology
- Division of Geriatrics & Palliative Medicine
- Division of Kidney Disease & Hypertension
- Division of Pulmonary, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine
- Division of Rheumatology
- East Providence Primary Care
- IBD Center
- Internal Medicine of East Providence
- Patient Portal