|Ward Harrison, RN
Nurse Care Manager
Ward is a Registered Nurse who graduated from Rhode Island College with a B.S. in nursing and became a registered nurse in 2001. He has over 11 years of nursing and training experience.
Ward has been working as a registered nurse and trainer for several community health centers in Rhode Island and has worked in the Emergency Department at Memorial Hospital for the past 9 years. Ward also enjoys spending time with his wife and two children.
Meet your Nurse Care Manager! Ward is available to all patients and families to help you with any of the below services, and more:
Your Nurse Care Manager will work directly with you to help you achieve your health goals and these services are of no cost to Brown Medicine patients!
- About Us
- New Patients
- Find a Provider
- East Greenwich
- East Providence
- Brown Medicine Endoscopy Center
- Brown Medicine Travel Clinic
- Division of Allergy & Clinical Immunology
- Division of Endocrinology
- Division of Gastroenterology
- Division of Geriatrics & Palliative Medicine
- Division of Kidney Disease & Hypertension
- Division of Pulmonary, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine
- Division of Rheumatology
- East Providence Primary Care
- IBD Center
- Internal Medicine of East Providence
- Patient Portal