Brown Medicine is Open for TeleVisits
Get connected to your provider without leaving home
We’re here to help care for you:
Brown Medicine is pleased to roll out our new TeleVisit program for expanded access to healthcare during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond.
Using simple telecommunication technology readily available to patients (such as an internet connection and a smartphone), our TeleVisits offer a unique and intuitive experience for patients, while offering physicians integrated access to the same clinical tools used in the office.
Brown Medicine TeleVisits allow for:
- Long-distance patient and clinician contact
- Medical care, advice and monitoring
Here are a few options to help you prepare for a TeleVisit with your Brown Medicine provider:
- healow Application and TeleVisit Quick-Start Guide
- healow – TeleVisit Appointment Patient Guide
- healow – How do I Participate in a TeleVisit?
- How to Check In for your Doxy.me Video Visit
Equipment needed for TeleVisit:
- Desktop computer, tablet or smartphone with a webcam
- Internet connection
- Speakers or headphone for audio
- Email account
- Download/use the healow app and search for our practice, then go to the appointments tab
It’s that simple!
For established patients:
Check with your provider when you make an appointment for guidance on the best TeleVisit option for you. Call their office or communicate directly via the Brown Medicine Patient Portal.
For new patients:
Call 877-771-7401 for more information or to schedule an appointment with a Brown Medicine provider for a TeleVisit.