Meet Our Team
- George P. Bayliss, MD
- Nathan Calabro-Kailukaitis, MD
- Jessica Devine, RN
- Reginald Gohh, MD
- Susie L. Hu, MD
- Eric Scott Kerns, MD
- Matthew Lynch, MD
- Basma Merhi, MD
- John O’Bell, MD
- Ankur Shah, MD
- Douglas Shemin, MD
- Jie Tang, MD, MPH
Getting Ready for Your Visit
In order for us to provide the best care for you, it is very important that you bring the following items to your visit:
- Copy of your insurance card.
- List of medications you’re currently taking.
Patient Forms & Documentation
- Welcome Letter
- New Patient Packet
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Authorization to Release Medical Record Information
Formularios y Documentación del Paciente
- Carta de Bienvenida
- Consentimiento para Tratar y Registro del Paciente
- Notificación de Prácticas de Privacidad
- Autorización para Liberar Información de Registros Médicos
Prescription Refill Process
Prescription renewal calls should be made to 401-649-4060. Requests are approved by the attending physician and then processed. We require a two-day notice for prescription renewals.
After Hours Coverage
- On call doctor available 24 hours/day – 7 days/week.
- After hours coverage for emergency services only.
- Non-emergent messages can be left with the office voice mail for the next business day.
The Brown Medicine Patient Center is accessible by car and public transportation.
To reach our location using public transportation please see the details below which have been furnished by RIPTA. If you have any questions regarding how to reach us via public transportation please contact RIPTA directly at 401-781-9400 or at www.ripta.com.
Originating from Kennedy Plaza in Providence:
- Board the 34 bus to Seekonk Square.
- Once at Seekonk Square, switch to the number 32 bus.
- The 32 bus will drop people off at the bus stop across the street from our facility.
- Additional directions can be found here.
If you’re driving to our location; please click on the marker below for door-to-door directions to our office, we have plenty of free parking on site. For a detailed set of driving directions, please click here.