We are currently accepting new patients.
The Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) Center is a specialized facility with the aim of delivering and coordinating care for patients with IBD. Our center is run by physicians with specialized training in IBD. We specialize in care for pediatric patients transitioning care, adult patients, and pregnant patients with IBD. Our team consist of nutritionists, social workers, and other medical specialties who play an important role in delivering holistic care to patients. We are currently in the process of arranging to be a study site for new novel agents used in the treatment of Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Our goal is to be able to provide a well-functioning center where patients feel all of their needs can be met with the expertise and commitment from a multidisciplinary treatment team.
Meet Our Team
- Comprehensive treatment of Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis.
- Medical Home for patients with IBD. Brown Physicians, Inc. has specialists in rheumatology, dermatology, endocrinology, colorectal surgery, and primary care physicians.
- Medical Therapy
- Diagnostic Testing
- Endoscopic evaluation
- Surgery for Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Pediatric-to-adult IBD transition of care
- Care for College patients who need a IBD provider while away from home
- Telehealth physician consultation service
- Collaborative care of complex cases with leading IBD institutions
Getting Ready for Your Visit
In order for us to provide the best care for you, it is very important that you bring the following items to your visit:
- Copy of your insurance card.
- List of medications you’re currently taking.
Patient Forms & Documentation
Formularios y Documentación del Paciente
Prescription Refill Process
Please have your pharmacy contact us by fax or electronically and allow at least 48 hours for processing.
After Hours Coverage
- On call doctor available 24 hours/day – 7 days/week.
- After hours coverage for emergency services only.
- Non-emergent messages can be left with the office voice mail for the next business day.
The Brown Medicine Patient Center is accessible by car and public transportation.
To reach our location using public transportation please see the details below which have been furnished by RIPTA. If you have any questions regarding how to reach us via public transportation please contact RIPTA directly at 401-781-9400 or at www.ripta.com.
Originating from Kennedy Plaza in Providence:
- Board the 34 bus to Seekonk Square.
- Once at Seekonk Square, switch to the number 32 bus.
- The 32 bus will drop people off at the bus stop across the street from our facility.
- Additional directions can be found here.
If you’re driving to our location; please click on the marker below for door-to-door directions to our office, we have plenty of free parking on site. For a detailed set of driving directions, please click here.